Southern California's Most Important Oceanfront Compound
4100 Calle Isabella, San Clemente
La Casa Pacifica
La Casa Pacifica is the most significant oceanfront estate in Southern California. Its 5.45 acres of pristine oceanfront property, with 450 linear feet on the beach, are enveloped in the most magnificent coastal gardens and grounds found in California. The completely walled compound affords panoramic views of the ocean and sunsets from its preferred elevation. The Spanish Colonial Revival architecture of the restored and modernized main residence, circa 1927, has been featured in Architectural Digest on three occasions.
The gleaming white structures contrast perfectly against the vibrant colors of the impeccably kept seaside gardens. Stands of exotic palms and Monterey Cypress sway in the ocean breezes whilst overlooking wide expanses of emerald lawns. There is approximately 15,000 square feet among the various buildings, which include the main residence of approximately 9,000 square feet; a 3,000 square feet poolside entertaining pavilion (w/ guest wing); a two-bedroom guest house; and multiple staff accommodations. An oceanfront swimming pool, lighted North-South tennis court, and putting green complete the property. All of this rests behind three sets of gates.
Once home to President Richard M. Nixon, La Casa Pacifica been the setting of numerous social and political events in its storied past.
Offered at $57,500,000
- The largest fully gated oceanfront compound south of Santa Barbara
- 5.45 oceanfront acres
- The most extraordinary oceanfront grounds and gardens in Southern California
- Approximately 15,000 square feet with additional development opportunities
- Multiple guest accommodations, entertaining pavilion, pool, tennis court, vegetable gardens, putting green, and private beach access
- Located in the double-gated community of Cotton Point Estates
- 20 minutes from private air terminal at SNA and Newport Beach
- 10 minutes from Laguna Beach
- Just over one hour from Los Angeles